fischer epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus
The powerful injection mortar for rebar connections and cracked concrete
Your advantages at a glance
- NEW: The ETA assessment confirms a service life of 100 years, an external expert report even up to 120 years, and thus underlines the reliability and durability of FIS EM Plus.
- The optimised formulation of the epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus leads to improved load values in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- The mortar can be used for rebar connections from diameter 8 to 40 mm.
- With the threaded rod FIS A, the loads to be introduced can be designed variably by selecting the anchorage depth.
- Temporary and detachable fixing points are possible with the internal threaded anchor RG M I.
- FIS EM Plus is to be processed for use on site even at low temperatures down to
- The mortar is approved for diamond-drilled and water-filled drill holes as well as seismic applications in performance categories C1, C2 and thus offers safety under extreme conditions.
Product online catalogue
Compatible anchors and connectors
Your advantages of the anchor rod FIS A
- The anchor rod FIS A is approved for use with FIS EM Plus in sizes M8 – M30 made of galvanised or stainless steel A4.
- Variable anchorage depths allow for optimum adaptation to the respective application and load requirements.
To the anchor rod FIS A
Your advantages of the shear connector FCC-H
- The FCC-H is a reinforcement bar with flange head for connecting a concrete cover to the existing concrete structure.
- The concrete-concrete shear connector FCC-H is approved for building renovation, e. g. the renovation of bridges, the increase of load capacity of ceilings or to reinforce
To the shear connector FCC-H
Your advantages of the rebar anchor FRA
- The rebar anchor FRA is a concrete steel bar with metric connection thread made of stainless steel in sizes M12 – M24.
- The connection thread enables the transmission of very high tensile loads.
- The fischer FRA is approved for subsequently mortared overlap joints, connection reinforcements, and needlings.
To the rebar anchor FRA
Your advantages of the internal threaded anchor RG M I
- The internal threaded anchor RG MI is available in sizes M8 – M20 made of galvanized or stainless steel A4.
- In combination with metric screws or threaded rods, RG MI can be used to create removable fixings.
To the internal threaded anchor RG M I