1. Easy and tool free nail depth adjustment for various applications.
2. High-grip nose for optimized working precision.
3. Possibility to use the protective cap to protect the timber surface in visible areas.
4. Adjustable hook for use as a belt or rafter hook.
5. Wide range of ring and smooth shank nails (50-90mm length) for various applications with a maximum capacity of 60 nails.
6. Quick push load magazine for easy nail insertion. Suitable for D-headed and full head nails. The safety clip prevents the nails from falling out and ensures safe reinsertion.
7. Powerful, rechargeable battery with Lithium-Ion power. Battery LED status display for high productivity with more than 8,000 fixings per charge.
8. High performance gas fuel cell, which operates down to -15°C with more than 1,100 fixings per fuel cell.
The fischer wood nailer FGW 90F should be cleaned regularly. For this purpose, fischer offers the appropriate cleaning set.
If you need assistance with maintenance or if the tool has a defect, please contact the fischer service department. You can find all information on the service procedure here.