The fischer WIS Wireclip cable set with eye is a component in the fischer WIC Wireclip system. The prefabricated loop is fed through the wireclip and then fastened to the objects. Suspension can be infinitely adjusted after installation. The fischer nail anchor FNA II 6 x 25 OE with eye is ideal for fixing the wire.
- The simple system with the wire cable and wire cable clip wireclip guarantees ease of use.
- The wireclip's simple closing mechanism means that no tools are needed. This allows for a cost-effective installation.
- The reclosable wireclips make it possible to adjust the length at any time. This guarantees the greatest flexibility.
- Loops are formed from the wire, which can be threaded through the wireclips. This allows objects to be hung. The wireclips can be adjusted at any time.
- The FNA II 6x25 OE is suitable for fixing the wire.
- Do not apply paint or other coating
- Do not apply lubricant
- Do not use for lifting loads
- Remove damaged wire ends using the wire cutter WIZ prior to introducing wires into the wireclip