fischer massive channel system FMS
Efficient fixing solution for heavy-duty installations
Your benefits at a glance
- The clearly arranged product range of profiles and construction elements
enables on-site assembly without prefabrication and thus considerably
reduces costs and time.
- The static software reliably and securely supports plannings and calculations
of all types of constructions on basis of valid standards.
- The construction with the fischer solid rail system FMS also generates a
fixing basis for dynamic loads and makes the system universally applicable.
- The massive profiles FMP as square hollow profiles reduce the weight
compared to other conventional steel constructions and enable an easy
handling on construction site.
To the Product Online Catalogue
- Pre-positioned and push-through installation possible.
- All sides shaped holes for a secure, error-free and form-fitting installation of the construction elements.
- The unique hammer-head push connector allows easy modification of the construction and thus ensures fast design changes.
- The security nut FMSB MU 12 guarantees additional safety for dynamic loads.
- The flexible hammer-head push connector in combination with the solid construction elements allows easy adjustment during installation and makes the alignment of a pipeline route simple and quick.
- The special design of the hammer-head push connector allows simple retrofitting to existing structures.